About Pine Bay
July and August are our busy season and the heart of our business,
but please remember that we operate from mid May to mid October.
Here are some reasons why we think you should seriously consider
an off season vacation with us.
1. Openings -- Most of our customers repeat year after year, and if
you are new, it can be hard to get in at peak times. You stand a
much better chance of finding space in May, June, Sept, and Oct.
2. Rates -- Our in season rates are reasonable, but our Spring and
Fall rates are even more so!
3. Peace & Quiet -- While we do our best to insure that it is
always peaceful at PBF, you will find that out on the water, on the
roads, and in town, the Spring and Fall are generally a more
4. Bugs -- If insects are a big issue with you, we would
recommend a Fall stay with us for an almost bug-free atmosphere.
5. Pets -- Can't bear to leave Fido at home? Well-mannered pets
are most welcome at PBF in the off season!
6. Fishing -- Fishing is great in the Thousand Islands at any time,
but we would recommend Spring for perch and pike, and Fall for
bass and muskie.
7. Flexibility -- Want to come on Tuesday and leave the following
Friday? We will do our best to accommodate those kind of bookings
off season, in season I'm afraid it is strictly Saturday to Saturday.
The seasons at Pine Bay
Pine Bay Farm Cottages
Copyright 2013 FatheadWerks TM
Website Themes by CoffeeCup Software
• Six 2 bedroom units (4 adults) - five 3
bedroom units (6 adults) - and one 4
bedroom (8 adults) available.
• All cottages equipped with
refrigerators, microwaves, coffee
makers, electric ranges, electric space
heaters, and gas water heaters.
• All cottages equipped with dishes,
silverware, utensils, and pots & pans.
• All linens and bedding are supplied,
you need to supply your own dish, hand,
and bath towels.
• Pine Bay remains as always a phone
and TV free zone. Please feel free to
bring your cell phone and portable TV if
• In-season weekly rentals run Saturday
• Check in time is 2:00 PM, and check
out is 10:00 AM Saturday.
• In-season period runs mid-June
through Labor Day weekend.
• Weekend or short (minimum 2 nights)
stays accepted out of season, where they
can be accommodated.
• Sorry, no pets allowed during the
• To maintain the peaceful atmosphere
that our guests have come to expect, no
personal watercraft (jet skis,
waverunners, etc.) may be used on site..