About Pine Bay
July and August are our busy season and the heart of our business, but please
remember that we operate from mid May to mid October. Here are some reasons why
we think you should seriously consider an off season vacation with us.
1. Openings -- Most of our customers repeat year after year, and if you are new, it can
be hard to get in at peak times. You stand a much better chance of finding space in May,
June, Sept, and Oct.
2. Rates -- Our in season rates are reasonable, but our Spring and Fall rates are even
3. Peace & Quiet -- While we do our best to insure that it is always peaceful at PBF, you
will find that out on the water, on the roads, and in town, the Spring and Fall are
generally a more relaxed time.
4. Bugs -- If insects are a big issue with you, we would recommend a Fall stay with us
for an almost bug-free atmosphere.
5. Pets -- Can't bear to leave Fido at home? Well-mannered pets are most welcome at
PBF in the off season!
6. Fishing -- Fishing is great in the Thousand Islands at any time, but we would
recommend Spring for perch and pike, and Fall for bass and muskie.
7. Flexibility -- Want to come on Tuesday and leave the following Friday? We will do
our best to accommodate those kind of bookings off season, in season I'm afraid it is
strictly Saturday to Saturday.
The seasons at Pine Bay
Pine Bay Farm Cottages
Copyright 2015 FatheadWerks TM
• Six 2 bedroom units (4 adults) - five 3 bedroom units
(6 adults) - and one 4 bedroom (8 adults) available.
• All cottages equipped with refrigerators,
microwaves, coffee makers, electric ranges, electric
space heaters, and gas water heaters.
• All cottages equipped with dishes, silverware,
utensils, and pots & pans.
• All linens and bedding are supplied, you need to
supply your own dish, hand, and bath towels.
• Pine Bay remains as always a phone and TV free
zone. Please feel free to bring your cell phone and
portable TV if you wish.
• In-season weekly rentals run Saturday to Saturday.
• Check in time is 2:00 PM, and check out is 10:00 AM
• In-season period runs mid-June through Labor Day
• Weekend or short (minimum 2 nights) stays
accepted out of season, where they can be
• Sorry, no pets allowed during the in-season period.
• To maintain the peaceful atmosphere that our
guests have come to expect, no personal watercraft
(jet skis, waverunners, etc.) may be used on site..